Job Title: Material Delivery Driver/Jobsite Inspector
Location: Columbia, MO
Job Type: Full Time (Seasonal)
CoMo Premium Exteriors, the Mid-Missouri leader in exterior home renovation, is busy! We are looking for a responsible individual to help us deliver and pickup material from jobsites, do light cleanup to ensure the jobsite is clean, take completed photos of jobsites, and check on jobs as necessary. In this role you will supporting our Project Managers and Production Staff to help to ensure customer satisfaction and job efficiency. Please note: A CDL is NOT required and this is NOT a sales position.
- Safely drive company vehicle to pick up or deliver construction materials from jobsites. Material will be picked up and returned to local suppliers in the area.
- Safely secure material in vehicle to ensure it does not come off in transit.
- When jobs are completed, do a final walk around the home to ensure no debris is left. When necessary, go around and pickup any debris and dispose of appropriately.
- When necessary, climb a ladder to take a photo as instructed by the Company.
- Keep a detailed timesheet and log of each trip throughout the day to record what jobs you go to, what material is delivered, and any other details requested.
- Able to work 10am to 7pm or sometimes 8pm as needed, Monday through Friday.
- Be polite and courteous if a customer has questions. You will not be responsible for managing jobs however you should be able to communicate professionally with any customer should they have a question. In such an instance you would notify the Project Manager who would promptly follow up with the homeowner.
- Clean driving record (CDL NOT REQUIRED)
- Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs
- Strong work ethic
- Be willing to climb a ladder at times to take photos
- Polite and able to communicate professionally with customers
- Basic understanding of construction is helpful, but not required.
- Temporary seasonal positions are not eligible for any benefits.
$12 to $14 / hour
About the Company
CoMo Premium Exteriors is the Mid-Missouri leader in residential and commercial restoration of exteriors including roofing, siding, gutters, soffit, fascia, windows, decks, and sunrooms. Founded in 2010, the company grew from humble beginnings by focusing on customer service, better quality installation methods, and building a team of customer-focused employees. Today, as the local market leader, we have 17 employees and 4 locations with a focus on continued expansion.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
CoMo Premium Exteriors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoMo Premium Exteriors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.