Job Title: Office Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Are you someone who likes independence, isn’t afraid of responsibility, and is able to prioritize their work? Do you like talking with people and keeping things organized? We are currently hiring an Office Manager to help us stay organized and handle the day-to-day activities of our busy office. Our company is financially stable, a leader in our market, but with a laid-back atmosphere. We dress casual but we work hard to serve our customers. As our Office Manager you are the primary hub for our business to help keep information and communications flowing. The work includes answering the phone, scheduling appointments, submitting paperwork, invoicing, and other similar office duties including the following.
- Enter customer information into our tracking system.
- Follow up with customer requests via phone or online to gather information and send to appropriate project manager.
- Oversee our process to ensure the correct paperwork is completed and scanned into our system.
- Light accounting work including invoicing, paying bills, and completing various forms or requests for information.
- File management for our projects.
- Data entry and tracking of expense reports and vendor invoices.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Help the owner stay organized by keeping track of important dates, filings, etc.
- General office clerical duties as assigned.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work based on importance
- Must be able to work typical business hours
- During our busy season, be able to handle stressful days with professionalism
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must be dependable
- Able to speak intelligently on the phone with customers
- Able to handle upset customers with respect in order to gather the information needed to address their concerns
- Good organization skills
- Self-motivated and accountable for the work you manage
- Professional and willing to learn new skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows, specifically Word and Excel
- One-week paid vacation first year, two weeks after the first 12 months of employment.
- One week of paid sick leave per year.
- 6 Paid Holidays a year
- 401k plan with company match
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Casual dress
- Great people to work with and more!
$31,500 to $33,500 a year, based on experience
Reports To: Owner
Required License or Certification: Valid driver’s license
About the Company
CoMo Premium Exteriors is the Mid-Missouri leader in residential and commercial restoration of exteriors including roofing, siding, gutters, soffit, fascia, windows, decks, and sunrooms. Founded in 2010, the company grew from humble beginnings by focusing on customer service, better quality installation methods, and building a team of customer-focused employees. Today, as the local market leader, we have 17 employees and 3 locations with a focus on continued expansion.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
CoMo Premium Exteriors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoMo Premium Exteriors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.