Do you know the right questions to ask a Missouri roofing contractor before hiring them? If not, we’ll help you identify the positive qualifications of an outstanding contractor.
Whatever you do, don’t pursue a major roof replacement without building a good relationship with the repair team. Communication and comprehension are essential ingredients for satisfying results.
Important Questions for Your Missouri Roofing Contractor
Always begin by interviewing your prospective contractor and asking him for basic credentials. Ask them if they have licensing and insurance to do roofing work. If they don’t possess those bare minimum qualifications, then do not hire them.
Also, ask about their job process so you can know how the installation timeline will flow. This should include finding out who you’ll work with during the project. You should know, for example, who will provide service updates and walk with you during the final inspection. If you haven’t been around the roofing industry, then there’s bound to be several design and installation elements that you’ve never encountered.
It can be very anxious working through a large and expensive project without knowing what to expect. That’s why you should also ask about the contractor’s experience in the roofing business. Ideally, they would show you photos and examples of their work, along with written testimonials from homeowners who appreciated their work. CoMo Premium Exteriors has several reviews and glowing evaluations that vouch for our outstanding roofing, siding, and other services.
A Few Other Questions for Your Missouri Roofing Contractor
Then there are some other minor questions you can ask your roofing contractor.
- What can you tell me about warranty coverage for the materials and repair service?
- What is the lifespan of my roof if I decide to get it re-shingled?
- Will you do siding work and roof repair simultaneously?
- How do I maintain my roof after you finish installing it?
- Does installation include support materials like flashing and soffits?
We promise that when you speak to our project managers, they can answer all these questions and more.
Don’t Forget to Ask Yourself Why You Need a New Roof
Finally, we’ll dedicate a brief section to asking yourself a few questions, just to make sure you know why you want to hire a contractor. These are two major questions to ask whenever you’re considering a roof replacement:
- What is the best roofing material for my home?
- One of the earliest decisions you’ll need to make, regarding a new roof, is whether to select a shingle or metal roof. There are many factors that come into play from this, including what would work best in your specific neighborhood.
- How will I pay for a new roof?
- Roof replacement isn’t cheap, so you’ll have to examine the budget factors and determine whether to use financing or pay in cash. We can meet with you for an initial consultation and provide a free estimate of what to expect based on the size and complexity of your roof.
Choose CoMo Premium Exteriors for Prompt & Reliable Roof Installation
Since purchasing a new roof is a significant investment, we encourage you to perform due diligence on the research and planning aspects. If you hire CoMo for the job, we’ll keep you aware of everything that’s happening from start to finish.
Our licensed, bonded, and insured crews can handle all the popular and effective shingle brands such as Owens Corning, GAF, and CertainTeed. So, no matter your preferences, we’ll have no trouble properly securing everything. This means you won’t have to worry about leaks, drafts, or attic mold for a long time.
Contact CoMo Premium Exteriors and find out what it’s like working with the best Missouri roofing contractor.