Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Columbia, MO
Job Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Send your resume to email@example.com or go to https://comoexteriors.com/careers/ to complete an online application.
CoMo Premium Exteriors, the Mid-Missouri leader in exterior home renovation, is looking for an experienced outside sales person to join our team. Our sales people receive a very aggressive commission structure and typically earn anywhere from $60,000 to $120,000 a year. With us your earning potential is not capped and is based on your hard work and dedication to serving the customer. If you are a high performer, customer service oriented, and want to be part of a fun and growing company, then we encourage you to apply.
Our Sales Representatives spend the majority of their time engaged in sales presentations at the customer’s home, or at our showroom, helping them to understand the best option for their exterior home renovation project. These projects typically include restoration work to roofs, siding, gutters, soffit, fascia, windows, decks, and sunrooms. Through a consultative approach, the representative will assess customers’ needs, recommend products, develop price quotes, and assist customers with necessary paperwork and contracts. Once the project is completed they confirm the homeowner’s satisfaction and collect payment.
We invest in our Sales Representatives success through in-house training and sales seminars. We also ensure that every Sales Representative receives qualified leads every week from the office that are generated through the company’s advertising campaign. In addition, Sales Representatives will generate their own leads through canvasing and participation in networking organizations.
- At least 2 years of successful, measureable outside sales experience.
- Not afraid to knock on doors in neighborhoods where we are working to generate leads.
- Must be able to climb ladders as needed.
- Have at least a basic knowledge of construction.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Ability to develop rapport and build relationships
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Able to organize your week and create your own sales plan.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Professional presence and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with exterior renovation is preferred but not required. Will train the right person.
- Experience with the insurance home restoration process is preferred but not required.
- Company vehicle
- Company logo apparel
- Company tablet with wireless service
- Company cell phone
- Annual vacation trips for sales achievement
- Monthly bonuses for sales achievement
- Reimbursement of networking expenses
- 401k plan with company match
- Health insurance premium reimbursement
$60,000 to $120,000
About the Company
CoMo Premium Exteriors is the Mid-Missouri leader in residential and commercial restoration of exteriors including roofing, siding, gutters, soffit, fascia, windows, decks, and sunrooms. Founded in 2010, the company grew from humble beginnings by focusing on customer service, better quality installation methods, and building a team of customer-focused employees. Today, as the local market leader, we have 15 employees and 3 locations with a focus on continued expansion.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
CoMo Premium Exteriors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CoMo Premium Exteriors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation and training.