Shingle Roofing Installation
CoMo Premium Exteriors is a local roofing company in Columbia MO and the Mid-Missouri area. We install and replace shingle roofs in Columbia, Jefferson City, or any city within 50 miles of it. We complete most of roof installation project in one day, including tearing off the old materials and replacing them with new materials.
The Asphalt Shingles are a very popular option for people who want to get their roof done because it’s available in all colors, and also they are inexpensive materials. They could be used in a residential and commercial project and very commonly implemented in sloped roofs.
Pros of Roofing Shingles:-
In this article, we are going to be telling some of the pros and cons of using asphalt shingles. There are many types of asphalt roofs. It’s easy to install, it comes with plenty of color variety. And it provides more elegance and beauty in general. Lasting from 30 to 40 years and some say up to 50 depends on your climate.
- Easier to Install and Repair shingle roofs
- Since they are convenient to be cut and fit, installing and replacing won’t be a hassle
- Are considerably weather resistant
- Wide Variety of Styles and Colors
- Shingle Roofs are very affordable
Roofing Shingles Cons:-
- Not specifically distinctive
- May not be as durable as a few of the other kinds
- Consistent high winds can damage or blow it off
- Can get scarred or damaged in any way provided that consistent hot weather prevails
Roof Shingles Factors
Roofing for your home should never be something that you take lightly. You need to consider factors like weather, location, amount of stress that the roof will sustain due to high winds and storms, etc. Once you establish this, you will be able to decide.
Cost to Replace a Shingle Roof
CoMo Premium Exteriors specializes in shingle roof installation and repairs. Call us to receive a free estimate for your roof replacement project or fill out our online form now!