When selecting a roofing contractor it is important that you ask them several questions to ensure you are comparing apples to apples.
A lot of homeowners believe that all roofing contractors are the same and that is simply not true.
Choose the best Missouri Roofing Contractors
So as a homeowner how do you decide? We recommend that you start with these basic questions.
- Do you have Workman Compensation Insurance and can you give me a copy of your policy declaration page?
- Do you have General Liability Insurance and can you give me a copy of your policy declaration page?
- Do you have a business license?
- What warranties do you offer and do you provide those warranties in writing?
- What documentation will you give me at the end of the project?
- What materials are you going to install and why are they the best?
- Where can I read customer reviews or verify customer satisfaction?
- How many roofs do you replace every year?
- Are you in good standing with your suppliers and bank? Can you give me letters of good standing from those organizations?
Choose Your Roofing Contractor Wisely
While this is not an exhaustive list of questions it is a good start. Don’t assume that all roofing contractors are the same and don’t be afraid to ask these questions. If you ask these questions and don’t get satisfactory answers or are met with defensiveness, then you need to consider other contractors that are professional and can provide solid answers and information.