Our response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Customers and Friends,
A lot has developed in the past week with the spread of COVID-19 here in Missouri. It’s a challenging time for everyone, but we are as committed as ever to providing a safe and clean experience with our team. Knowing that many of you are not comfortable meeting in person, we want you to know that we can conduct a Video Inspection, including audio, that will explain what we find. After that, we can make that video available to you online so together we can review it, and our recommendations, during a video or phone meeting. You never have to leave your home but you can still ensure that your exterior needs are being evaluated and addressed.
If you would prefer that we meet with you in person we also have Standard Operating Procedures in place to ensure the safety of you, your family, and our employees. While our standards of operation have always been high, we’re now taking the following extra measures for in-person interactions, including:
- At your request, all employees have N95 face masks and gloves they can wear while meeting with you. If you ask, they will be sure to wear them during all the conversations.
- Based on your level of concern, we will conduct all conversations and presentations at a distance that makes you comfortable. These conversations could be inside your home, outside your home, or in a garage. It is whatever you are comfortable with.
- Familiarizing employees with preventative measures recommended by the CDC to stay healthy and instructing them to stay home and cancel appointments if they show any symptoms of illness.
- Increased hand washing and hand sanitizing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing of every surface within our office and vehicles.
As the situation continues to evolve, we will continue to comply with local mandates. The health, safety, and satisfaction of every customer and employee is our top priority. We are humbled by the support we’ve received and look forward to providing you with the best service possible. We hope that everyone stays healthy and safe.